Join the Victorian Height Safety Engineers training team as a trainer with this flexible role currently taking applications.
Height Safety Engineers is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and confident trainer to join our Victorian training team in a casual, full-time or contract role. The successful candidate would provide training at our Melbourne training centre in Tullamarine and across regional Victoria.
We are a leading provider of safety training as well as design, installation and certification services for height safety and roof access systems, plus supply of personal protective equipment and safety consultation services.
HSE works with a broad range of clients from government, construction, industrial, facilities management and strata.
As a family-owned business, HSE is dedicated to supporting our team members’ development and growth while supporting a good work-life balance and providing long-term support for career progression.
In this role, the successful applicant would:
- Ensure high quality delivery of training and assessment services in accordance with our scope of registration.
- Ensure all training is carried out in accordance with ASQA and AQF standards.
- Carry out all compliance and legislative requirements.
- Assist in the development and improvement of training courses.
- Maintain accurate record for completed training.
- Liaise with clients and students.
- Promote opportunities for ongoing company growth.
- Complete associated administration as required.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
The successful applicant must hold:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, plus
- TAELLN411 (or its successor) or TAELLN401A, and
- TAEASS502 (or its successor) or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B, or
- Diploma or higher in adult education.
- Current Australian drivers licence.
- Have a police clearance, or be willing to obtain one.
- Have a Working with Children Check, or be willing to obtain one.
- A willingness to travel regionally and interstate.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRMs and general computer skills.
- Demonstrate written and verbal skills to a professional standard.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated and able to perform to current policies and procedures.
The successful applicant would have the ability to facilitate some or all of the following courses:
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- Work Safely at Heights
- Industrial Rescue
- Vertical Rescue
- Provide First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Asbestos Awareness
- White Card
- HRWL Elevated Work Platform over 11m
- HRWL Forklift
Please note only candidates with Australian work rights will be considered for this role.
For more information, please contact our Human Resources team on 1300 884 978 or email email@example.com.